Sunday, January 10, 2010

Pasta Bows

Pasta Bows don't always keep there shape! YOU have been warned.

Buttons and bows tastes good reheated but was better freshly cooked. I will tell you all how it tastes at some stage reheated from frozen.

Mixing salted and plain corn chips in a container does not help spread the saltiness around. Which is very unfair as I think there is to much salt on the salted ones and the plain ones are a bit to dry. The plain ones are also more expensive as only one brand makes them.

Rhubarb grows very well in suitable soil, ensure it is contained (but not in a pot) or else it will take over and other plants wont be able to grow or mature properly.

Once my rhubarb has regrown I plan to make the rhubarb just the way Dad did when we were little (but chook I will not add a ton of salt like you did thinking it was the sugar.) the label I made for the salt after this incident is still attached, it must of been nearly 15years ago!!

No comments:

Post a Comment