Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A very busy Sunday - Paeora

Well I know this was rather touristy but I went to the big L&P bottle to take photo's.

I have perhaps been to Paeora once or twice but I was so young I don't remember going there. So since it is only a few minutes from the Karangahake Gorge we went on a detour so I could take pictures.

I had a rather brilliant notion while I was taking pictures of the bottle, that was to go across the road to the petrol station and buy an L&P and keep the receipt as a novelty item. NZders will know that all petrol stations general have on the till receipt something like this:

BP Paeroa
SHELL Te Puke
Caltex Gisborne

etc etc etc

However being short on money at the moment and my friend starting to be rather tiresome I did not purchase an L&P :(

1 comment:

  1. Hehe I did. And I stood next to the big L&P drinking my little L&P.

    ReplyDelete